Questions? Just ask.
FHLAC is committed to your satisfaction and helping you get the most from your membership. FHLAC offers many resources to help you, including a dedicated Customer Service and Member Relations staff. If you have questions, call:
(TTY users please call TRS Relay 711)
For answers to general questions or inquiries
Also see Inquiries, appeals and grievances.
To change your primary care provider
Also see Choosing a primary care provider.
With questions about your membership card
- If you do not receive a card
- If you lose or damage your card
To notify us of changes
- To report any changes in your name, address, phone number, number of dependents, or any other pertinent information
- To change your contract type because of a change in your individual or family status
To order materials
- A provider directory, which has a list of plan providers in the FCHP provider network
- Additional copies of this Member Handbook and any applicable amendments
You’ll find information and answers to many of your questions and be able to perform a number of transactions at our Web site.
Our Web site
For information on FCHP’s products and services, log on and visit us at fchp.org. Our Web site offers you a place to learn more about FCHP, as well as a convenient and secure way of communicating with us. Among other things, you can use the site to:
- Search our regularly updated FCHP Direct Care provider directories
- Review amendments to this Member Handbook
- Request a new membership card
- Request plan literature
- Change your address or phone number
- Change your primary care provider
- Contact Customer Service
You can also learn more about our preventive health care guidelines; read issues of Healthy Communities, our quarterly member health guide; and use our online health encyclopedia and reference guide for answers to your health questions. Can’t find what you need online? Use our site search feature or contact the Webmaster with your suggestions.